Before and After School-Age Child Care
We refer to this offering as Extended Time (E.T.) Care, which is available before school
beginning at 6:30am until school begins, and after school, until 6:00pm, E.T. is provided in the
school cafeteria by our staff members at the following locations:
• Central Trail Elementary
• Highland Elementary – TEMPORARILY CLOSED
• Hill View Elementary for Hill View and Whiteford students in the mornings.
• Maplewood Elementary
• Stranahan Elementary
• Sylvan Elementary – TEMPORARILY CLOSED
• Whiteford Elementary for Whiteford and Hillview students in the afternoons.
All-Day Programs, Weather Delays/Cancellations, and Winter and Spring Break
For those Registered in the E.T. Program, the following is also available with a pre-registration:
• All-Day Programs, during teacher in-services, (held at Maplewood)
• Weather Delays/Cancellations, (held at Maplewood)
• Winter Break and Spring Break, (held at Maplewood)
We provide year-round child care in 7 locations.
Register on or before Friday, July 29th: Child can begin on the first day of school, Monday, August 15th.
Register between, August 1st – 5th: Child can begin SCS Child Care on Monday, August 22nd.
Register between, August 8th – 12th: Child can begin SCS Child Care on Monday, August 29th.
Register between, August 15th – 19th: Child can begin SCS Child Care on Tuesday, September 6th.
Register between, August 22nd – 26th: Child can begin SCS Child Care on Tuesday, September 6th.
Register between, August 29th – 31st: Child can begin SCS Child Care on Tuesday, September 6th.
Beginning, September 1st: Three business days are required to process your child’s forms.
Spots are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
****The registration document requires signatures and must be filled out using Adobe Acrobat.****
DOWNLOAD E.T. REGISTRATION PACKET (K-5) 2022-2023 (PDF)
DOWNLOAD E.T. PARENT’S POLICY & PROCEDURES (K-5) 2022/2023 (PDF)
Email completed Extended Time Registration Packet to [email protected]